Monday, November 15, 2010

Spinach Artichoke Dip

Spinach Artichoke Dip

This is also a concotion of mine comprised from different recipes.

1 pkg frozen spinach, thawed
1 can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
1 tub "Garden Vegetable" cream cheese spread
Abt 1/2 cup Mozarellla cheese, shredded (I do a "good handfull")
Abt 1/2 cup Parmesean cheese, grated (Also a "good handfull")
Abt 1/4-1/2 cup mayo (Enough to make it creamy)

Beat together cheeses.  Stir in veggies and enough mayo to make it good and creamy, but not too thin.
Bake at 375* until bubbly and starting to brown.

1 comment:

  1. OK, For real. Why did I not know about this blog? Maybe you told me while I was temporarily insane. Fortunately, that period of my life has passed and I intend not to revisit it. So here is the real comment: I love, LOVE this dip! I guess you already know that since I ate half the thing at your house the other night. Anyway, I just thought I'd tell you again. That's how much I love it.

    ReplyDelete