Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Make Believe Chef

Every since I was little I have LOVED to cook. Its actually one thing I feel like I do well. I used to pretend I had my very own cooking show...I talk through the steps just like they did on TV. Okay..used to? Still do...I confess. I dont cook fancy, I dont cook exotic, my meals are plain Southern Cooking. Usually pretty easy since I'm also a mom to a 17 month old and work full time as an insurance agent. I dont claim to be a culinary expert, but in my own mind I rank right up there with Giada and Rachael! Hence the name of my blog....Make Believe Chef!

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog name! I used to pretend to be on cooking shows with my sister when we were little lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be interesting to see what you make!! I haven't seen many southern cooking blogs. You should join Food Buzz, I'm a member of that, you can link about with other foodies and share your recipes. I've been slack with my account as of late but its linked me up with some awesome food blogs to share and get ideas from!

    ReplyDelete